CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in is from 15 to 17, check-out from 8 to 10. We ask our guests in case of changes in this time to inform us in advance. Late check-in or check-out may involve extra charges up to the cost of the room for one day.
Children of all ages are welcome. Children aged 11 or over are considered adults in terms of employment. We ask guests to communicate the age of any children at the time of booking.
Baby cots and cots are available on request.
The minimum age for check-in is 18 years.
It will be possible to pay in cash, debit or credit card.
Smoking is not allowed in any apartment or in the indoor common areas. Smoking is allowed outdoors.
PARTIES AND EVENTS
It is not allowed to organize parties or events without the prior explicit consent of the management. Extras can be applied.
From 10pm to 8am guests are required to respect silence.
NOT REGISTERED GUESTS
In the case of unregistered guests who come to visit registered guests, it is necessary to notify the Management. They cannot spend the night in the facility unless registered. Parking spaces are reserved for registered guests so those who are not can access - unless otherwise agreed with the Management - only on foot. Non-registered guests are not allowed free use of the wellness area and bathing. All common areas of the property are accessible. A maximum of 4 unregistered guests are allowed per apartment.
FOR GUESTS WITH PETS
Depending on the size of the pets, a weekly supplement of € 25 or € 35 will be required.
Our four-legged guests are welcome at Villa Solatia and to ensure that the stay is pleasant for everyone, in each apartment where it will be indicated, we will prepare a special welcome kit.
The Management has also drawn up a few simple rules to allow everyone to enjoy a pleasant stay without unpleasant inconveniences.
1. Pets can be housed in apartments as long as they are used to being indoors (they do not gnaw or scratch or damage furniture or textiles or other furnishing elements). Any damage found will be counted as extra expenses.
2. Animals can walk all the external spaces of the structure as long as they are on a leash and, if deemed appropriate by the owners, with a muzzle. In the park there are courtyard animals and wild water birds in semi-freedom whose safety and serenity are important to us.
3. Each dejection must be collected and disposed of in the special area dedicated to separate collection.
4. Each guest is the guarantor and responsible for any damage to property, other animals or people caused by their pet.
5. We recommend guests to ensure that no disturbing conditions are created during their stay, both day and night.
6. Pets are not allowed: access to the Eden wellness area (changing rooms, indoor swimming pool and gym, bathing in the bio-lake and access to the breakfast area.
It is possible to cancel the reservation free of charge within 7 days from the check-in time. In case of cancellation after a deposit has been paid, it will be fully refunded.
In case of no-show, payment of the full amount of the stay will be required.